View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 04:12 AM   #6
Spell Siren
Banned

Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmm my dear knightlover, I said I am studying Human Psychology and researching on it, that doesn't mean I am doing it on Rape Board and experimenting on men here. I don't know what led you to believe that. But I think I should make it clear to you or to anyone else that may have a misconception like you.

My research involves reading articles on the internet and observing people around me in real life. And honestly my friend, I am not on rapeboard for researching or experimenting. I am here to find like minded friends, coz my deviated fantasies are not accepted by people in my real life. For me this place is where I can share feeling and talk things which I don't get to talk about in real life.

As far as the bollywood movies are concerned, well to be honest my friend, I don't know. But if you want me to make a logical guess, than it would perhaps point towards the male dominated Indian society.

Last edited by Spell Siren; 09-27-2009 at 04:15 AM.
Spell Siren is offline   Reply With Quote