View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 10:23 PM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I pressed harder against the fence trying to avoid his hand that was fiddling with my breasts as he called me a sympathizer. I shake my head no as you accuse me of being a sympathizer. “I never got involved with politics or the war. I am just a house wife and now a widow because of war. War is men’s business and how do I know you are what you say you are when both of you hide your faces like bank robbers.”

I started to tremble as the man continued to play with my dress, brushing his knuckles against my breasts. I was trying not to panic as you continued to talk about my hurting the other man’s pride with my kick as you hooked you finger under my button and popped it. I knew my lacy bra did not stop my breasts from overflowing its bonds.

You told me to play nice from now on so I wouldn’t get on the other man’s bad side. I was afraid of what you were really saying to me. Could it be these men wanted to use me in a most intimate way. As I thought this the other man caught my attention by telling me to listen to him, he is a smart fellow. I felt your hand stroke my hair and your fingers softly touch my face. It spoke of intimacy yet to come and I could not stop my tears from flowing. I tried to squirm away from both of these men and beg for them not to hurt me and told them I had no information. Suddenly you asked me where the nearest patrols were. I was confused for a moment when suddenly your fingers slid down my neck to my breasts. Your hands rode up and down on them as I panicked. Fear made my breasts raise and full and I could have swore you squeezed them I cried harder throwing caution away as I cry harder and yell at both of you and you play with my body. “Stop it; you have no right to touch me”.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote