View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 01:15 AM   #14
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tears are forming at Jennifer’s eyes. “P-please don’t. I’ll do anything you want! Just don’t...”
The slap resounds loudly in the small room. “Stop fucking with me chica!”
She is sobbing, tears running down her cheeks. Motioning to one of his men, he says irritably, “Get her up.”
One man nods, grabbing a handful of Jennifer’s hair, yanking her up by the scalp. She shrieks, swinging her body back and forth, her nice tits flapping back and forth with her movements. Hector slaps her left breast hard, making Jennifer howl and wrap her arms around her tender flesh.
“Now,” says Hector, gripping her cheeks tightly. “Are you going to do what I say or do you need more instruction?”
Jennifer nods, speaking through her compressed cheeks. “I- I’ll do what you say...”
“Good,” says Hector, slapping her lightly across the left cheek. “Now, be a dear and start rubbing that pussy on my dick. I want it nice and tented up you whore.”
Jennifer moves her hand instinctively to her violated pussy, still pained from her lacerations. “P-please... don’t make me do that.”
Hector’s movement is as sudden as it is brutal. His fat fingers find quick purchase inside of her tender flesh, pulling her towards him, making Jennifer whine as she tries futilely to remove his fat fingers with their dirty nails from inside her tender pussy. “Now... you listen here chica. You can either rub your pussy yourself, which will be less painful, or I’ll fuck your cunt with my fist before jamming my fat sausage into your tight little pussy! Understand?”
She nods, the tears streaming, dripping onto his button up shirt over the large expanse of belly.
“Good,” he says and with a jerk, yanks out his fingers from Jennifer’s sensitive spot, making her yelp. “Now,” says Hector, lowering the brim of his sombrero, “get to work.”

Jennifer is shaking. Her body is quivering. She stares at the fat man, with his large meat already pressing against his pants and thinks inwardly, I can’t do this.
“Now!” the large man yells, banging his fist on the side of the seat. Jennifer jumps and finds herself opening her legs wide, moving onto his lap. The man nods, placing his fat hands onto her hips. They are thick and feel like puddy, but dig into her flesh like rough stone. Though her pussy hurts, Jennifer presses her lips around the man’s tenting cock, the zipper scraping her inner labia, and begins to gyrate back and forth. The zipper catches on her skin making the already sore muscle hurt more and the pants chafe against sensitive flesh.
She sobs, her breasts heaving. The fat man does not seem to notice, instead putting his fat beefy hands onto her large orbs, squeezing and pulling.
“Nice,” he says. “These are wonderful melons you have chica.”
He sees her tears and smiles. The pain that awaits her is greater then this. This is only the beginning of the game.
He squeezes her large melons. For a gringa she has quite nice ones. He pulls at her soft erect buds, rubbing them between greasy fingers and then leans forward, cupping one of her breasts and opens his mouth, closing over the juicy meat.

Jennifer sobs, feeling the fat pig’s slobbering mouth on her tit, sucking hungrily like a new born babe. Pulling and tearing at her breast. Her pussy hurts and her body already feels violated.
She yelps when his fat hand slaps against her hips. Looking down at him she sees as his teeth close down on her nipple and pulls, stretching the tender flesh with her breast meat. She moans, resisting the urge to claw at him, instead gripping his arms and digging her nails in. “P-please... stop...” she says.
He pulls as far as he can and lets the nipple snap back, making the girl yelp. She presses one hand against her tender flesh, the tears running coming full force now. “Now,” he says, wiping the spit off his chin and pushing the woman down his lap. “Take my manhood out and put it between those tender lips in between your legs.”

Jennifer nods. She knew he’d ask this, knew it was coming. Shakily with trembling fingers, she unbuckles the man’s belt and undoes his zipper, each click of the catches sounding infinitely loud to her. “Good, good,” he says, cooing to her like a puppy. “Now... pull it out and put your body on it. Dip it inside that warm cunt so I fuck you.”
She breathes heavily and dips her hand into his briefs, pushing the fabric away. Almost instantly his fat schlong pops out, fully erect and large. She yells, hands pulling away suddenly. All the men around her laugh. “Yes,” says Hector. “It is quite.... shocking, isn’t it?”
After a quick laugh he says, “Now chica, the little man needs to be covered. Use your hips and give him a nice home.”
Shaking, she takes the large member into her hands, swallowing the bile wanting to push up her throat. She moves over slowly, taking hold of his member. If she was braver she’d dig her nails into it, lacerating it and try to break free of this hell hole. But with the two goons behind her she doesn’t dare. Who knows what they’d do to her if they’ve already caned her pussy for a minor infraction?
Instead she lifts her sore hips onto his rod, slowly sliding her body over it. She moans as her pained pussy works itself to accommodate his large manhood. A good seven inches and very fat. She can feel the hairs on his penis scratching at her insides as she slides him inside her.
She shudders, feeling each movement as she drops onto him. Then it is done, his whole member inside her.
“Now chica,” says the man, leaning back in his seat. “Impale yourself on me. Make me cum inside you.”
Quivering, she starts to move her hips back and forth. They burn with an intensity, a scalding heat that keeps her pussy from lubricating. Still she moves forward, the man stretched before her, hands behind his head as she fornicates on top of him.
His hairs itch against her labia, his thick manhood hurting her womanhood. But still she gyrates, slowly to work herself up to it. To moisten her body and perhaps derive something from this violation.
Then there is the thrust. It makes her yelp. A quick boom to her womanhood. It hurts. Soon it is followed by more. The man’s hips roughly pound away at her pussy as she falls forwards on him, gripping his suit jacket and screaming as his hips piston away at her, slamming against her inner walls without mercy.

Hector slams away at his putita, enjoying how her pussy has wrapped around him like a glove. Loving the sensation of how dry she is, but wet from some blood and piss. He pounds at her hips roughly, enjoying her screams.
Digging his nails into her hips he begins to thrust faster, smacking against her with wet slapping sounds, the fire in his loins rising until he throws her onto the floor and stands over her, spraying his cum up over her breasts and stomach. “Now... it is over,” he says, pushing his member back into his pants.
“You should thank me, chica,” he says. “Most of the other men won’t be as merciful as I in cumming on your body instead of your hips.”
Jennifer shudders, hugging her shoulders, not even bothering to clean the cum that is leaking down her stomach. She whimpers softly, wondering how much more she’ll have to endure.

Last edited by darkstalker; 06-07-2012 at 12:17 PM. Reason: grammar correction and detail addition
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote