View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 11:54 PM   #8
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Craig is tapping the hood, anxious, the tapping sounding like skittering rats. Jennifer looks towards the dark building with the rowdy customers shouting and rubs her arms up and down. Swallowing, she stretches her arms before her, unawares of Craig’s leering gaze on her large D-cup breasts.
She leans back and pinches her nose, squinting her eyes. She sighs, thinking on what being a lawyer might have in store for her. She is going to meet a lot of scum as a lawyer, some far worse then whatever is in this dilapidated building. She might as well get ready. Otherwise what is she going to school for?
“Alright,” she says in a quiet subdued voice. “Alright. I’ll do this.”
“What?” says Craig. “I didn’t hear you bitch.”
She ignores his jibe. “Let’s do this fucking thing,” she growls. She opens the door and slams it shut. “The sooner we get started the sooner I can leave, right?”

Craig stares, his mouth splitting into a wide grin. He hadn’t expected her to take in that choice. Matter of fact he’d expected her to run off.
“Well, well, looks like I chose right after all,” he says, blowing a stream of smoke into the air. “Come on, let’s go meet the clients.”

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote