View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 04:24 PM   #1710
2shake
Privileged Member

2shake has a maximum reputation! (1000+)2shake has a maximum reputation! (1000+)2shake has a maximum reputation! (1000+)2shake has a maximum reputation! (1000+)2shake has a maximum reputation! (1000+)2shake has a maximum reputation! (1000+)2shake has a maximum reputation! (1000+)2shake has a maximum reputation! (1000+)2shake has a maximum reputation! (1000+)2shake has a maximum reputation! (1000+)2shake has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

All the scenes are posted here in my topic. Only Lambs of God is missing. Still can't find it with good quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Sordo (2019) AKA The Silent War. There's a lengthy and vicious female on female scene, which lasts from 1:16:00 to around 1:20:40 (including immediate aftermath).

After some build up, a female soldier drags off a woman in the middle of a confrontation, the assault is first shown from a distance, then up close. At first it wasn't obvious how penetration was achieved, only after the scene is it revealed that the woman was raped with a pistol.

Victim is played by Marian Álvarez.
Quote:
The Room 2019 movie. There's a scene where a man tries to force himself on a woman at 1:22:50. This leads to a chase sequence in a house, ending at him tackling her at around 1:24:30, and he then proceeds to assault her on the floor. This is spliced with shots of another identical looking man making his way to the house (you should probably read the wikipedia synopsis if you want to understand what the hell is happening).

Victim is played by Olga Kurylenko, the ending implies she became pregnant from the assault.
Quote:
The New Romantic (2018), scene at around 1:01:00, very dubious consent; Girl is Jessica Barden.
Quote:
The Gift (Atiye), Turkish show on Netflix. Protagonist's date rape is shown in season 1 episode 5, around 31 minutes in.
Quote:
Chicuarotes 2019 on Netflix has an attempt scene at around 1:22:00. I say "attempt" but it seems to get very close to penetration.

2shake's forced sex scenes from movies
2shake is offline   Reply With Quote