View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 09:11 AM   #9
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bro-Sis - Sibling Prank War - Daisy Lynne HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Netorare, Bathroom, Spying, Caught In The Act, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Swallow, Titty Fuck

Daisy Lynne thought she was going for a nice morning tinkle, until she felt a stream of liquid spraying all over… Her stupid devious brother put plastic wrap around the seat causing this to happen. Daisy exited the bathroom bare bottomed with her pussy exposed to curse out her bro. He thought it was funny until he got pushed to the ground. He did get a nice view of sisters cunt though throughout this ordeal. The next day bro found a weird pirate mask and went go scare sis while she was taking a bath. She freaked out! And was especially pissed because Bro was ogling her naked body also. This needed to end. Bro said he would stop if Daisy sucked on his cock a little bit. Looks like they had a deal! When Daisy thought it was over, it looked like it had just begun. Bro pretended to cut his finger while slicing some apples and Daisy somehow felt responsible for this. Before she could freak out bro told her it was ketchup, and Daisy was pissed! Daisy figured she would up the ante. Maybe if she let him fuck her he would finally stop pranking. Sure enough one pounded pussy and a face full of cum later and the prank war was over. Or was it…..?

TIME: 27:15

Its A Prank Sis! HD

Its A Prank Sis HD.mp4

Can I Put My Dick In Your Mouth? HD

Can I Put My Dick In Your Mouth HD.mp4

Craving Some Dick HD

Craving Some Dick HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote