View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 06:58 PM   #42
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickbiggers View Post
This whole thesis is full of crap as a generalization. It has to be looked at per the individual. You have to gauge whether this 5-7 guy is a stick-boy or a gym rat who benches 450 and can go ten rounds. I'm a shorter guy, but fuck with me at your own risk. That's not a boast, just a statement of fact. I'm built strong and tight and I know how to fight. So looking at me as a "little twerp" is a mistake both men and women make to their detriment. Many an ass has ended up kicked because someone thought I was an easy target.

I don't like women taller than me simply from a logistics/physics standpoint. I want to be able to kiss her and 'loom' over her, and that's hard to do when you have to crane your neck to reach her. So its the little ones for me. But short of some MMA he-woman or something, I have little doubt as to my ability to subdue a woman even much taller than myself.
Best playground brawlers were always the little ones. You could almost guarantee that the biggest kid on the playground couldn't fight for shit, while the smallest (who would more often be forced into a fight by the unsuspecting) would dominate all comers in the same age bracket.

Watch out for the little guys, they'll tear you to bits!