Thread: RD Refugees
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default RD Refugees

Just thought I would make a little sticky area for all the former RD members to post in case they want a central place to find each other.

I will leave this up for a brief period of time. Hope it helps your transition to RB, welcome aboard.

And to all the new ladies out there. I will give you my standard welcome. I prefer you wear suntan colored pantyhose when your browsing here. Hooters uniform is optional. Business suits are also nice. And pictures of you wearing said hose are ALWAYS welcome.

CR

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote