View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 10:26 AM   #858
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The "riots" as you call them were a concerted effort at terrorising a community that choose to spend an hour every Sunday in the "wrong" church, and has resulted in investigations in to murder attempts of police officers.

I don't miss the IRA, especially as they haven't gone away. It is simply convenient for republican and loyalist politicians, the police, the British, US, European and Irish government, and their apologists, to refer to them as "dissident republicans" so that they can all carry on the pretense of a peace process. It is pretty fucking obvious to me that the IRA is still capable of carrying out actions against security services, and the idea that they have put their arms and explosives "beyond use" is a fucking lie.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote