Thread: Football
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 01:42 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Club football has never interested me. I was born in a town that had no league club, most of my peers supported London teams.

The Old Firm is a bit like a two party political system, with one holding dominance over the other for a few years then the tables turn. Over all Rangers are the more successful with more SPL titles, a slight edge in wins over Celtic. Celtic are the only Scottish team to have won the European Champions League, although it was called the European Cup back then. They have also won the Scottish FA Cup more.

Celtic have been more successful in the last decade, in part due to Rangers being relegated four divisions as punishment for financial irregularities. This pretty much gifted Celtic the last four league titles. It is only a matter of time before things swing back to Rangers though.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote