Thread: The New Tenant
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 04:11 PM   #11
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With a few more hard stabs of my cock and as it spasmed blast after blast of hot cum I took hold of the back strap of her bra. I'm sure her small boobs got a nice squeeze as I pulled back hard. I slammed into her a couple more times grunting like a rutting pig.
“Ahh!... Ahh!... Ahh!...” She responded with every thrust.
“There you go, you pretty little fuck, a nice full cunt! I wonder when you last had a man's jizz shot up there... I wonder if you're on the pill...” It didn't matter to me, of course. I had a vasectomy many years ago...but she didn't need to know that.
I got straight and pulled the phone from my pocket. I pulled out slowly and then watched her tight cunt push some of the thick creamy fluid out and down her lips. This made a lovely little video. Next I lined up a shot of my still thick cock head bumping up against her pretty little anus.
“Now you just remember that I could show up at any time and stuff my cock into this tight little hole...you'd best be a good girl and do what you're told. Are you going to be a good girl?”
I pointed the camera at her face...she looked back wide eyed and nodded reluctantly.
“Excellent!” I said as I wiped off my slippery cock on some of her bedding.
“Now you may feel inclined to call the police...I think that that would be very unwise as I've broken into your computer and accessed all of your contacts. Should I hear of you calling the cops I will release these very dirty pictures, edited of course to emphasize your enjoyment, to every one you know. You don't want this dirty little secret to get out now do you?”
She shook her head and her eyes got watery...
“Well then,” I tucked my now deflated cock and balls into my pants and pulled up the zipper. “I think I'll be seeing you soon...”
I unlocked the hand cuffs and turned to leave. She flopped onto her side and I could see great sobs passing through her body...I grinned as she covered her face...
“I'll see myself out,” I said...

*Well, there's the first bit....anyone want to chime in and offer suggestions for what happens next? If I hear nothing back I'll just carry on with my own ideas...just thought some interactivity might be fun. Thanks!*

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:

Last edited by AssniffeR; 12-12-2013 at 04:16 PM.
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote