Thread: The New Tenant
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 08:33 AM   #1
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The New Tenant

This story is inspired by pics posted by toy4men. It'll be an ongoing story. Here's the intro:

I have to say I was very impressed by her. Her lovely skin, deep brown eyes, long wavy hair and full lips got my heart to pounding. She had a nice tight body under those jeans and laced top. She had small tits, but that doesn't matter so much to me...I'm an ass man after all.
I couldn't take my eyes off of that firm ass as she surveyed the kitchen. My mouth watered as I watched her open cupboards and bend over to look inside the oven. I could feel my cock twitch and my pants grow uncomfortably tight as she got down elbows and knees and even looked under the range. Guess she wanted to make sure the place of thoroughly cleaned...
“What a fastidious little cunt,” I thought as she hummed her apparent approval.
She got to her feet and looked coyly over her shoulder at me. She smirked slightly seeing my eyes lift from their locked position on her tasty butt. She gave her head a little shake, tossing her long wavy hair, and said, “I think this place will do...”
God, there was such an arrogant tone in her voice. This little slut was used to getting her way from men simply by being so fucking enticing...
“Well...it's available the first of the month...I'll need to check your references, of course, before I make my decision.”
“Decision?” she said with a slight pout.
There was no way I going to give this stuck up little bitch the impression that I could be played with the wave of a tight ass and a flick of the hair.
“Yes...there's quite a lot of interest in the place. Great location, quiet, and a great deal of privacy.”
I lied of course...I had no intention of giving the place to anyone else. I had every intention of getting that tight ass in the air and savagely fucking the haughty look off of her pretty face...

(more to come...)

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote