View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 08:38 PM   #234
EssenceofRed

EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So I was talking with FallenSaint via YIM earlier this evening. He was asking me some questions about a topic that I simply didn't have the answers for, thus he felt I deserved a punishment: *evil smirk*

The Task: Using nipple clamps and my favorite vibe, I must masturbate for at least 30 minutes with one finger firmly pressed against my rear opening. No orgasms allowed during this session until after the 30 minutes; however, should I fully insert a finger, I could shave off five minutes. And if I cannot complete this task, the man I am currently fucking will get to fuck me in the ass with two fingers or a dildo.

Well. First of all, I'm taking a page from Lysyn's School of Negotiations and do not plan to have my ass fucked by anything or anyone except for those who are very special to me - to date, only one man has stuck his finger in my ass - so I knew from the get go that it would be a 30 minute session. And holy crap, was that hard!! As someone who usually cums in under 10 minutes, that meant I was edging for over 20 minutes!! By the end I was VERY ready to cum, and I did. Quite loudly, too, at 31 minutes.
EssenceofRed is offline   Reply With Quote