View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 07:19 PM   #2
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just a follow-up to Ambriela's post. We are looking for another guy to join us in an RP on Yahoo messenger. We want to play a scene in which Ambriela is ganged raped by the two of us.

As she said we like the build up to the actual raping. There are those few prohibitions both of us have.

We don't have a specific scene in mind and feel that we want to include our second rapist in the planning of the scene. Neither of us has played a scene like this but we are anxious to try it and enjoy it.

WE are both open to suggestions and the list that Ambriela has given can be only teh starting point to give you an idea of what she likes.

I like to play the scenes by teasing and surprising my victim. I find that a somewhat lengthy and detailed description of what I am doing helps to get and keep us in the right frame of mind.

If this sounds like something you would like to try let us know.

We will have to work out the logistics because Ambriela and I live in time zones 7 hours apart. But like they say, where there's a sexy woman involved there will be a rape.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote