View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #1
Ambriela
Privileged Member

Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink Looking for male rapist for gangrape RP

Hi guys!

GilfHunter and I are looking for male rapists to play a threesome rape in yahoo messanger. (Just to make clear, I would be gangraped) If you apply you need to play 'nice' and share

GilfHunter will put his preferences and ideas in another post.

Preferably I am looking for older males (well, older than me) around 34 and above.

There are a few big NOs:
- animals
- scat/pissing
- pain (no electrocuting, flogging, pitting. Spanking for the sake of humiliation is welcome.
- kids

________________ And here are some things I like, just to give you some ideas: ___________________________________________
(of course we do not need to do all, or these at all. I am open to suggestions and new Ideas, they are mostly just to help you figure out what kind of stuff I like.)

On the other hand I like:
- toys
as in dildos, vibes, anal hooks, eggs, anal beads, fucking machines... whatever you can think up
- ropes, cuffs restraint
- humiliation (like biiig time)
- vaginal, anal, oral or more at once
- forced orgasms
- tea-bagging
- anilingus

On namecalling:
I loove:
doll, sexdoll, girl, girlie, little girl, sex toy, fuck toy, slave, sex slave, princess, sweety, cupcake.. and along these lines.

I don't like so much to be called whore, bitch trash and along those lines.

Some sentences I love to hear:
I am going to rape all your holes.
You're my sextoy and I will use you for my pleasure.
Relax that asshole, we both know you really want it in.
Smile, youre on camera, you want to look good.
I really want to fuck a tight pussy. Guess whose I am going to use.
Now your ass is full of cock, how do you like it?
Your puusy was made for my pleasure.
Don't worry there is still a lot more cock to go in.

I like it a lot when there is a lot of 'foreplay' of humiliation before the actual rape. What kind of humiliation? Like...
- being collared and walked around, perhaps with tits peeking out of my clothes.
- The rapist getting a permanent marker to write things on me, like 'slave' 'sextoy' 'insert dick here'.
- having to push some grapes into the rapist's asshole with my mouth only
- Having embarassing pictures taken
- having my panties tugged up tight into my pussy, between my pussylips, and cutting between my asscheeks
- having my face rubbed against the rapists still fully clothes crotch
- having my pussy and/or asshole fingered at any time, but my biggest turn on is if it is done before even my tying up is finished. Just to check my goods out a bit. Especially if it is my asshole.

Being given tasks, like:
- having a slim, well-lubed vibrator pushed a few cm in my ass, being told not to let it slip, or else... and its impossible. And that is the beauty of it.
- having my pussy/ass fingered while I am still wearing panties, making a bit of the material stick in my hole, and being ordered not to let it out.
- having a banana shoved in my ass to cut it into two with my asshole
- my asshole being used a candle-holder while you're eating
- being given to drink from a bottle with a driking straw in it, but only if im also sucking on your cock
- being made to lick a dick first through underpants
- playing a game of guess whats in your asshole. having varius not big objects shoved in my asshole for me to guess what it is. I want them to be small because i will want your dick to be the biggest thing in my ass. I want you to be to stretch me the most.
- being made to lick your ass and balls, while you rub them in my face
Ambriela is offline   Reply With Quote