Thread: The Prison
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:19 PM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 4

Hector stared at his new toy as he put his cock away. She had done a good job of pleasing him and he was going to enjoy her utter humiliation and destruction. The contractor held a cell phone in front of her and played a nice sounding little chime.
“Now Sarah, you like this chime, when you hear it you will answer the phone and do whatever you are instructed, do you understand?” She smiled and nodded blankly forgetting every other concern.

Sarah was mortified when she got home, she had completely forgotten to ask about her sister as she was under the thrall of Santaros. Her nipples still ached from the needle that they injected in her. The drug, oh no , how long did it last? She heard a ringing coming from her purse. She was hesitant to answer since she had her cell phone with her. Then a chime started playing in her purse and she had to answer it. She picked up the phone
“Hello Miss Munroe, on your lunch break this a little dive close to your office. You will take your little sliver friend that we have left on your bed, and go to the men's room at The Club 10 bar. You will then proceed and not come until you use it to cum. If any man catches you , you will simply ask if he wants to fuck you in the ass.” She smiled and nodded it seemed like a reasonable request.
“So, um, my sister, what about my sister?”
“She's in good hands, and will be returned as long as you obey,”
“Ok,” she was kind of confused that she didn't argue any further.
“And don't forget your vitamins,” she smiled and looked at the small bottle of pills.
“Yes the vitamins would help” she opened the bottle and poured herself a glass of water and swallowed the pill, her head became clearer than ever.

At work Sarah found it hard to focus for some reason, thoughts just seemed to drift away from her. She also found herself focusing more on the men around her. She shook her head and scolded herself for her lack of concentration. Maybe she was just hungry. She looked at the clock, lunch was still an hour away. A sudden image flashed in her head of her being taken from behind in a dirty mens room. The image only lasted a minute but she wondered why she thought it at all. As the day carried on the hunger got worse. She finally ended up stopping off at some dive bar. She was confused, why did she stop here instead of some nice restaurant. The image of her getting shoved against a men's room and having her brains fucked out struck her again. What was happening. She was not here for that, or at least she didn't think that she was there for that. The longer she sat there waiting for her food the more she thought of a hard cock being rammed hard up her ass. She approached the counter.
“Can you make it to go,” she asked then quickly darted into the men's washroom. A flush of shame covered her face as she sat on a toilet in the stall. Why did she come in her, her legs started to spread as her juices started to flow. What was she doing? The smell was starting to get to her, it smelled like cock. Her head spun as she started to scratch her clit, no not scratch rub. Why am I doing this here? Why did I even come her in the first place? She wondered she looked around and noticed the graffiti on the door
“Ooh,” she moaned a bit before biting her lip hoping no one heard her. Oh fuck, what if someone heard me. But despite her embarrassment she didn't stop in fact she went faster. What was she doing she panicked she could tell that she was in the mens room but she couldn't stop her fingers from stimulating her pussy. The fear of getting caught just seemed to encourage them. She heard someone come in, but her fingers didn't want to respond to the brain's signal telling them to stop. Her fingers instead went deeper into her pussy drawing out a moan. “Oooh aahh” a female voice came from the stall.
“Why hello,” a male voice said as the stall door was flung open. Before she could react the words flew out of her mouth.
“Can you fuck my ass please?” The man grinned at her, the buldge sticking out of his pants demonstrating his interest in taking her. “Take me up the ass, just ram that huge cock up my ass.” It was just her luck that the man who walked in on her was a man of little to no compassion. He immediately turned her around and started pushing his cock in her ass. She was not lubricated that much and the pain was intense but it didn't stop him from slamming his cock up her ass. She couldn't understand why she was letting this happen to her. All she knew was that it was a big cock and this is what she deserved. She had no idea why she was letting it happen as he pulled out. He grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the stall. She watched with strange anticipation as he rubbed liquid soap all over his hands and then all over her ass. She moaned while the pervert crudely lubricated her ass. She felt his cock working its way back in her ass. She felt his cock ramming in and out of her ass while the soap made squishy noises. Why was she letting his happen to her?
“Oh quit whining and take it,” a voice that sounded a lot like her said scolding her.
“Yes like that, she moaned. “Feels so good.” Fight this damn it, she mentally cursed herself, but it feels so good, she mentally replied with a giggle.
“What the hell!” she heard as someone else stepped in. “Ooh another one,” the voice in her head squealed with joy. “Don't stop she gasped out and started to swivel her hips trying to get more cock in her ass. The first guy suddenly came in her ass. “Ooh she moaned as she heard two more cocks come in.
“No men, not cocks, why did I think cocks?” she asked herself trying to resist the control placed on her.
“Line up boys, this slut is forming an ass fuck train.” She heard them scuffling behind her. The next guy entered her fucking her hard.
“Oh God,” she grunted as her ass was suddenly filled with cock slamming into her. She felt like she was going to melt and she wasn't even finished with them. The one in her ass was picking up the tempo. “Yes fuck my ass” “No why am saying these things? I don't want this. Sure you do whore,” the other voice in her head accused her.
“Yeah,” she heard the other guy moan as he shot his load in her ass She head an audible pop as he pulled out of her ass. She heard a beep from her cellphone, her alarm telling her she only had ten minutes to get back to the office. She felt the presence of at least four men. She wanted to ask them to stop but the condition changed her attempt to plea for mercy into a moan of pleasure. She heard the grunt and then she felt the warmth filling her ass as he came in her.
“More,” she gasped. “No, no more, stop” she mentally screamed. Her ass was getting sore and none of these men had protection. “Just keep working my slutty ass boys,” she cooed. It wasn't long before another one just pushed his way through her back door. After awhile her ass felt like a fire of pleasure and she lost track of how many loads were shot in it. When she was finally finished up with them she looked a disgrace. Her ass was covered in spunk, her hair and make up was a mess, she felt dirty and disgusted with herself. Why did she allow herself to be used like this? She straightened herself up the best she could and grabbed her food. She felt humiliated as these men didn't even know they violated. As far as they knew they just fucked a really horny slut in the men's room. The crime against her would go unpunished.
When she got back to the office she couldn't help but feel guilty but at the same time horny. She found she couldn't stop thinking about the intense ass fucking she received. More alarming was her craving for more. She wanted more it felt so good. The other guilt she felt was she had completely forgotten about her sister. She was still Hector's prisoner. She also found it harder for her to concentrate despite all the vitamins she had been taking. In fact she found all she could think about was sex. Her male coworkers were viewed by her as cocks with legs. She couldn't figure out why she was thinking this way. The phone rang and she picked it up.
“Sarah”
“Laura”
“He's going to let me go but you need to come and pick me up,”
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote