View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 04:39 AM   #4
wolf-pup

wolf-pup has initial reputation

I have had this bitch's training and humiliation well-planned. She is going to be bound totally naked to a king-sized four poster bed. (a bondage lover's wet dream!!!)

I have always loved rope as the best method of securing a female and the slower she can be tied the better. Still I wouldn't want to risk slowly tying this rebellious twat while her arms and legs are free to slap, punch or kick me. So, I get one side of a handcuff on her right wrist and quickly secure it to the upper left post of the bed. Done!! From this point on she can never be free - unless it is my decision.

Oh yes there is much more bondage to be done but there is no need to rush.
Since her right wrist is the only part of her tied down, what next should be secured? Tying her left ankle to the bed would make her that much more restricted, would expose more of her body and would seriously increase her feelings of helplessness.

Yes and this frisky little fuck needs some serious restraining. Already she has slapped, punched and kicked me and used her long god damned fingernails to carve some nasty, bleeding scars on my arms and face. Actually, I love the fact that I have been brutalized – oh not because I am masochistic. Already I'm fantasizing about showing her the bloody scratches and telling her how this will contribute even more to her being violated and punished.
wolf-pup is offline   Reply With Quote