View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 03:43 AM   #1
wolf-pup

wolf-pup has initial reputation
Default Rape Fantasy - Comments and Suggestions welcome

I've had this fantasy for a while now and maybe I'll make it into a story. Then again it might just be fun to discuss it right here especially with other folks tossing in their own sadistic plot details.
Okay the victim will be someone who is spectacularly beautiful - great face great body. In addition to this, she is highly successful (works for a Fortune 500 company - perhaps on the Board of Directors). In spite of this, she has flaws - she is stuck up, conceited, arrogant, etc. The reason she has seriously upset me is that she has fired my girlfriend and so this arrogant tramp must be taught a serious lesson.

So, I kidnap her and take her to an out-of-the-way cabin that is miles away from anybody or anything. I bring her inside the cabin and "prepare" her for several hours (days? years?) of fun. Her clothes are a serious impediment to that pussy play patch so they must be immediately removed. Those clothes could be neatly unbuttoned or unzipped but tearing them off her body is a much more appropriate way to treat that damned conceited bitch. I think it absolutely vital that she ends up wearing nothing - totally nude. Obviously, I like the fact that even if she is a contemptuous cunt, the fact that her body is totally exposed gets me so aroused I'm amazed I haven't "cum" already!! Plus the fact that she lacks any clothes whatsoever increases her feelings of hopelessness.
Geez - I haven't even typed anything specific and I haven't even typed in some great ideas I have. Well it's a start which I hope you like.
wolf-pup is offline   Reply With Quote