Thread: The Decoy
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 01:03 PM   #9
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)
Default Decoy

Jerome and his two captives heard light steps. The door opened and a tall, stern-faced Black woman, dressed in a lightweight coat over black leather and carrying a black bag, stood taking in the scene. She took two steps forward and stopped to get a good look at the captives. Nobody spoke. She locked eyes with Jerome.

“Shit, big man, you are one hell of a Great Black Hunter!” she said. Stepping forward, she stood over Inspector Sylvie Mackay. “A fucking inspector! What a catch! Hi, blondie – looking forward to big black cock? What’s wrong – swallowed your tongue?”

“She only talks shit,” Jerome informed her. “I left her in uniform so’s you could strip her.”

“Oh, you MARVEL!” cried Elise, hugging and kissing him. “But now – what HAVE we got here? A Black piggy with GIGANTIC tits and arse! There’s enough pork there to feed all the poor kids in England! And you’ve left her huge panties on for me to take off!”

“Thought you’d like that,” said Jerome proudly, filled with warm feelings at having so pleased his girl. “Do you want to strip her first, or the white bitch?”

Elise considered this.

“Looks like the white pig has had it easy so far,” she said. “Let’s strip her and then she can watch us having fun with her house nigger. But sweetie...”

“Yeah?”

“I want to fight her first.” Somehow Jerome was not surprised. He merely nodded and started releasing the white cunt from her bonds. “You can let her have her stick, but not her CS gas,” Elise specified. He followed her wishes and also uncuffed her. The Inspector was lying on her back, robbed of her CS canister and her radio, but otherwise fully equipped to do her duty as a police officer.

“I hit her with the van,” Jerome explained to his girlfriend, “so she may have a broken bone or two.” Elise frowned.

“I want to crush her in a fair fight. If she’s got broken bones it’ll be too easy,” she said. “I know – YOU, PIG, STAND UP!” Sylvie Mackay had no wish to obey orders from this pair, but she could hardly object to standing up. She realised she’d have no chance of besting both of them in a struggle, but once she was on her feet, she could make a run for it. Maybe she glanced slightly towards the door. Maybe Jerome was wise to others’ low cunning. He stood squarely in front of the door that led to the house’s front door.

The Inspector had stood up. She looked somewhat groggy and moved stiffly, but there was no obvious sign of pain. Jerome put her chequered hat on her head.

“She looks OK,” Elise said. “Did they train you in unarmed combat, pig?”

“Yes!” said Sylvie, drawing and extending her baton in one fluid movement. Without warning, she rushed the Black girl. Elise smiled and kicked her in the stomach. The movement was so fast that neither Jerome nor Julie saw it properly. The Inspector doubled up, dropping her baton, so Elise hammer-kicked her in the tits. She stumbled back and her plump arse splatted against the wall. Elise walked very slowly towards her victim, smiling, eyes gleaming. She picked up the baton. She stood in front of the shocked, cowed officer and moved the baton around so her frightened eyes followed it. She brought it low and viciously slammed it into her enemy’s tits from below. With a cry of pain, the officer crumpled to the floor, her hat falling off. Elise grabbed her by the hair and hauled her out to the middle of the room. As she was dragged, a dark patch spread around the tops of her trousers.

“The filthy slut!” said Elise. “She’s pissed herself!” She threw the inspector’s shoes off and ripped her shirt open, revealing a pale blue bra and tits of an unusual shape, not unlike bombs or airships. She planted one foot on her victim’s stomach and pulled out the bra by the bridge till it ripped. She threw it away with contempt. The Inspector was moaning. Elise spat in her face and grasped both her tits, forcing each outwards as far as it would go. The defeated woman screamed but Elise just kept pushing and smiling. When she finally let go, the tits returned to their proper position and Elise bit one.

The Inspector’s scream was dramatic. Jerome wasn’t sure whether his girl was aiming just to hurt or to feed – but when her head came up, the official tit was still complete, though decorated with blue-black toothmarks.

“One thing about white cunts – they mark better,” Jerome commented.

“They’ve been selectively bred for thrashing,” Elise agreed. She undid and slid out the Inspector’s belt and opened her trousers, revealing yellow panties with black polka dots.

“Don’t forget her shoes. You can’t get her trousers off otherwise,” Jerome advised. So the sensible shoes came off, revealing salmon-coloured socks. Elise paused to tickle under the Inspector’s feet, making her writhe. Then she took hold of the waist of her trousers and tugged them down to her knees.

“Looks like Miss Senior Piggy doesn’t shave,” Elise observed. “Quite a bush there.” She poked at the place in question. “Eurgh! It’s sopping wet with her piss!” she complained. Pulling a face, she returned to getting her victim’s trousers right off. Jerome looked away for a moment to see how the Black pig was taking all this. There were tears in her eyes. This amused him.

Elise dragged the Inspector’s wet yellow panties down to her knees, paused like a householder deciding just where to put a new ornament, and left them there.

“Yes, a big, thick bush,” she said to Jerome. “But it’s wet and stinky. It won’t be any fun to fuck her like that. We could wash it and dry it with the hair-dryer or...” Jerome could see she was itching to suggest something else.

“Or?” he prompted.

“Or shave it and make her eat the stuff. Which’ll it be? We could toss a coin.”

“Nah, I go for shaving it, only not with my electric razor, with my knife,” he replied. “You like that idea, Pig?”

“No,” said the Inspector weakly.

“Good – that’s decided then,” he said. “We’ll shave it. You want to shave her, sweetie?”

“YES, PLEASE!” said Elise, taking the small, sharp knife from him. “You just hold her still.”

“Oh, I don’t think Miss Piggy’ll move,” Jerome replied, “or she’d get cut, wouldn’t you, white trash?” He stared into Sylvie’s shocked, bewildered, fearful eyes. For all her rank, this one was soft, he thought, a natural sub. Elise smiled as she scrubbed out her victim’s curly fair pubic hair, making a neat pile of it. She picked it up carefully and held it to her victim’s face.

“Eat!” she ordered. There was a brief pause. Then the Inspector’s mouth opened and Elise stuffed her hair in it. “Swallow!” she barked. The Inspector swallowed, coughed, and began to cry buckets. Elise looked at her with contempt and triumph. She positioned the knife, grinned at Jerome, and nicked the white woman’s mound of Venus, bringing out a tiny amount of blood. The sound this produced, halfway from a scream to a wail, made both captors laugh.

“You got your equipment?” Jerome asked his woman. She grinned and they locked eyes, understanding much without words. Elise brought her bag and laid out the contents: a bullwhip, a riding switch, two canes (one heavier and knobblier than the other), a choice of ball gags, a black hood, nipple clamps in three different colours, two different paddles, a hairbrush, two different kinds of strap and a choice of four different dildos. Jerome understood that she wanted him to choose. He wrenched round the white police cunt’s head so she could see the selection.

“Just the thick cane and the hairbrush this time, I think,” said Jerome judiciously, sounding like a dentist asking the nurse for a particular drill or filling. “You ever been caned or spanked before, Pig?”

“N...no,” she replied.

“Do you want to fuck her now, or wait till we’ve got the Black one ready?” Elise asked her man. He considered.

“I’ve got a whole load of stuff in mind for the coconut, so I might as well fuck the white slut now,” he replied. “Inspector! Get on your hands and knees with your azz sticking out!” The Inspector hesitated. “MOVE IT, BITCH!” he yelled. She got on her hands and knees and tentatively stuck her plump, pear-shaped white arse out. “LEGS APART!” he ordered. She moved her legs further apart, letting him see her cunt.

“This one was real easy,” Elise commented. “I think she’s a natural sub.” Jerome was staring at the display – one cunt and one neat little star of an arsehole. Which one to plug first? Why not be really considerate and ask the pig?

“Now I’m gonna rape you, white slag. I’m gonna fuck you up your cunt and your azz. Which one first? It’s up to you – AND I WANT AN ANSWER, BITCH!” he said. He didn’t get an answer quickly, something that he put right by holding the knife close to her face. Then she answered, but not in the way he wanted.

“Please, not up my backside, please...”

“SHUDDUP!” he yelled. She was silent. “I AM gonna fuck your fat piggy azz, get yourself used to that. I ASKED YOU WHICH FIRST – AZZ OR CUNT?”

“Cunt, please,” she answered.

“She’s asking you to fuck her up her cunt,” Elise commented.

“Yeah,” he replied. “OK, bitch – take a good look at what I’m gonna shove up you.” He held his massive, ramrod-stiff cock close to her face. She looked suitably impressed: in fact, she looked like a rabbit staring at death approaching in the form of a stoat. He jammed it in her face just below one blue eye and shot a load over her stupid piggy face. One blue eye continued to stare at him: the other was bunged up. Moving slowly and deliberately, he prowled round to the back of her and bent to sniff first arsehole and then cunt.

“Smelly bitch, aren’t you?” he said. Then he seized both her buttocks, pulled them apart and rammed her. That got a reaction, a sort of groan, a weak sound. She wasn’t as tight as the decoy cunt had been, but he wasn’t complaining. All the way he was remembering that she was a fucking inspector, someone who’d helped plan the attempt to catch him, someone who bossed around men and women under her command. Now she commanded nothing, not even her own body. SMASH went her authority. SMASH went her feminism. SMASH went her proud opposition to fine, manly rapists. SMASH went her once-well-guarded cunt. Her whole body was jerking with every smash.

“GIVE IT TO THE BITCH! GIVE IT TO HER! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!” cried Elise.

“YOU LIKE THIS, PIG BITCH?” Jerome asked her, still pumping his seed into her conquered body. Her answer wasn’t very coherent:

“Um...yes...oooh...oh, God...yes...”.

“YES, MASTER!” he insisted.

“Yes, oooh, master, aargh!” she replied. The cum spurted and dribbled out of her lips, down her legs and on to the floor. He pulled out, smacked her plump, white buttock hard, twice, and asked Elise to hand him her baton. He examined it and smiled. He showed it to Sylvie.

“Whaddya carry this for, pig?” he asked. She knew better than not to reply.

“It’s for self-defence against violence,” she said.

“Did you a lot of good, didn’t it?”

“It isn’t meant for use against a van,” she replied. “Aaaaaaaoooow!”Elise had stepped forward smartly and kicked her up the cunt with her shiny leather boot.

“Show respect, pig!” Elise insisted.

“Sorry!” the Inspector moaned. “Sorry, yes, you were too quick for me.”

“Tell us you’re no good at this police job!” Elise ordered.

“I’m no good at this police job.”

“Tell us you’re just a useless slab of white pork.”

“I’m...(there was a short delay while the Inspector’s sobs got the upper hand)...just a useless slab of white pork.”

“Say ‘I want a stick up my arse’.”

“I want a stick up my arse.”

“I’m a kind-hearted sort. You’ll have what you want,” said Jerome. He examined the Inspector’s baton as if he’d never seen one before. He knew it could be snapped open so it extended. He decided to extend it. He had difficulty believing the thing wasn’t meant as a rough sex aid. He shoved it firmly up Inspector Sylvie Mackay’s arsehole. She moaned and tried to crawl away but Elise held her firm.

“Can’t you push it further?” Elise asked him. He tried hard and pushed it further. The Inspector wailed with pain. For the first time in a while, they thought to look at the Black pig. She was crying.

“Sweetie, I want to have very special fun with her,” Elise wheedled. Jerome grinned.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote