View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 02:14 PM   #7
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

I've got a problem with:

People who try to give me half-baked medical advice. If I want fucking medical advice about this or that, I WILL TALK TO MY DOCTOR. Even worse are people who have my conditions explained to them, and STILL try to give me wrong advice. IDIOTS!

My government's proposed mandatory internet filter. This is Australia, not China. Take your shitty filter trials and fark off arrt of it.

St Vincent de Paul. What they did to that depressed lady was unacceptable. Don't buy ANYTHING from their stores. Go shop at LifeLine, they don't shaft people. I'm not too fond of the Salvation Army, either.

P2P dowloading. It's taking FUCKING FOREVER just to locate the file on the network. Fuck me to tears.
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote