View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 12:44 PM   #8
viking_mxbae

viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Listen, Cleo. It's talking time. I will continue to use your body. And then I'm going to call for others to keep playing with it. Today will be a long day for you - Your first day at work. You will end up quite sore. Tomorrow we will put you in a place better equiped for who I want you to be. How it fares from then on depends on how my friends rate your fucks.'

Her eyes widen. I have her attention. She seems to be in some sort of shock, unable to utter a word.

"This is not a one-time rape. You have come to my premises to stay. If you leave this building without it being my precise instructions, it will probably be in a body bag. Got it?"

"mh-hmm"

Fuck it. Again so soon, stupid whore? Bam! Bam! This time I'm not slapping her. Two strong punches, with all I have, to her beautiful baby face.

"Say what, cunt? It seems you are a slow learner. I hate slow learners. You know, you would not be the first bitch I take out with the garbage. Your body can bring me good business, but I've got no time to spell it out for you if you are retarded."

"YES SIR. I UNDERSTAND".

Much better.

"How often have you had your ass fucked?"

"Never before. I am... was... a virgin."

Right. She was so incredibly tight, she might even not be bluffing on this.

"Right, cunt. You WERE a virgin. Now you are a sex toy. It can take a bit getting used to it, but you will get it. I will be a nice master and explain you. Your pussy is very easy to lubricate. And tight as it is, it is mainly meant for fucking. Until very recently, humans were just animals - And our species thrived because bitches are easy to rape. Your rape comes from billions of years of natural selection. Get it?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Very good, Cleo, you are making a good student. Now, as for fucking your ass... That is very different. Fucking your ass means domination, submission. It is painful. Once you are used to your new life, you might even find pleasure in it... But it is meant to say 'you are my slave'. I will fuck your ass. It will be rough. It will be painful."

"Please..."

Grab her throat. "The fact that we are talking does not make me your friend, nor am I interested in what you want. You are my bitch, and you have no say in how I use your body."

"Yes sir".

Hands back at play. Start feeling Cleo's beautiful, round ass. Get to her crack, get to her fully exposed hole. Start drawing circles around it... Closer, closer... Start pushing my finger inside her anus. Get her expression. I have the tip of a finger inside her. I'm moving slowly - Again, almost lovingly.

"Men like raping their prey. That's why we like a tight pussy. But your anus is meant to hold the shit in you. Relax it fully, or I will rip it apart. I am not warning because I don't want to hurt you, you already know I care shit about you. I am warning you because you will have to give it often, and I don't want you crying on my friends. Now, feel this."

I ram two fingers in her anus. "AAAAAaahhhhhh!" A true cry of pain.

"Does this hurt? Well, just imagine: You have two fingers up your ass. Now," and I put two fingers next to my dick, hard again, willing to break her... "how do you think the rest of this will fit inside you?"

"It hurts... It hurts!"

"It is meant to hurt, I told you". I retract my fingers as she sighs in relief. "Now, this is your last chance to relax and accept it. Accept everything. Accept your fate as a slave. Accept my dick inside your bowels. Accept that everything you have lived up to now is worth nothing."

I get in position, with Cleo tied and completely at my mercy. My dick is already touching her anus as she says, regretfully, but clearly, "yes, sir". And I start pushing into her raw, unlubricated, unwilling and tight ass. Each thurst advances me not more than half a centimeter. Her eyes look as if they are going to pop out. She is crying and screaming. But I keep pushing, pushing, pushing, until I am fully inside her.

This is what I most enjoy of my... Work interviews. The exact moment where a woman is broken, where all resistence disappears. Even animal, instinctive resistence disappears. She is not only my bitch, she is my object.

Having just ejaculated inside her pussy, I know she is to have me inside her for quite a long time. Crying uncontrollably, aching, feeling she is no longer a person by herself.
viking_mxbae is offline   Reply With Quote