Thread: Leaving.
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Leaving.

Although i have been here for over a year now, I find things too different to continue to come on this board anymore. When i first joined up, this place was full of friends contributing to the fun, sexy and wicked fantasies and desires of each other. But now i see mainly fights and arguements everywhere. I hope that things can turn around and fun be brought back to this place.

I am greatful for all the friends that i have made and for the opportunity for love that i was given when i met Wicked on here. I will keep in contact with my friends on here and while i am leaving RB i will not be leaving the rape fantasy scene. You will be able to find me over at (edited) now.

I have asked the fellow mods to consider a very great and worthy replacement for me and i am hoping that they too agree on this person and that they dont cop the same shit that i was put through on here.

Lighten up on the mods, guys. It's their free time that they give up to help make sure that this board remains up and running and is not shut down due to breaches of any agreements with anyone or for illegal stuff, while we talk about rape fantasy here we do not talk about real rape and so that spares us some leeway from the people that would love to see this place gone. Just remember that and think that without the work and efforts of the moderators, you would not have this or any similar place to come and let your fantasies be explored.

Good bye all. I will not be coming back here once i have said my goodbyes to everyone.

Last edited by Phantom; 05-22-2009 at 03:49 AM.