View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 06:19 PM   #18
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rape boards, and sex boards in general, attract a mode of behavior that needs to be checked. It is the nature of the beast. If you raise snakes, you will get bit. If you deal in sex and this type of sex you attract a patron who feels that no rules apply. A good mod keeps things civil. He/she/ it/they keep the rowdy in the rant area so that the rest of the site can be free to have fun.

They will take crap for it of course, and if they cannot then they should not do the job. MDS, that is your call. However, in this arena, it is a decision you will always have to make. Again, the nature of non-vanilla sex.

I support all the mods here and think they do a great job walking the wire between control and censorship. I don't ALWAYS agree with them, but then again, it is not my board. They keep it fun coming here (so to speak)
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote