Thread: Morganrunner14
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 05:11 AM   #18
UnitJonas

UnitJonas has initial reputation

“Sure, why?”

Morgan sighed as she knew this was another step in the process. “My mom was supposed to pick be here after the game but we’re gonna end early. I was wondering if I could just wait for her over there.”

“Sure” She beamed at the prospects of hanging out with one of the more popular kids, “but I thought you would go with Darsey like you always do?”

“I can’t today.”

“No problemo muchacha”

Morgan never did get it together and the girls lost their first game. As the sullen girls walked off the field Darsey was a bit befuddled when Natalie joined them. It took a minute of unconvincing explanation by Morgan before the girls separated. Darsey wasn’t pleased.

“Ok, whatever. Call me later then, seeya.” A perturbed Darsey then walk off to her dad.

A fifteen minutes later Morgan was thanking Natalie and her mom for the brownies and milk. Five minutes after that Morgan was standing in front of Hennessey’s gas station with her soccer duffle at her feet. She peered into the window of the station and saw it was only 3:50. She took a step back and looked at the reflection of herself in the large window. There was still a large dirt mark on her leg from when she had done a goal saving slide tackle and a nice grass stain on her shirt from being tripped while dribbling. She had washed her face off at Natalie’s but she could see the dark circles under her eyes from not sleeping much last night.

She whispered to herself, “Morgan Healy, you look like shit.” She sighed deeply and looked at the clock again. Paranoia suddenly coursed though her body. What the fuck was she doing? She knew that she still had time to hide, run behind the building and wait till they came and went. She picked up her duffle and turned around. Before she could take her first step a car pulled up next to her.

It stopped with the handle to the rear door less than a foot from her hand. Morgan peered in through the side window and sure enough there was Charles at the wheel and Arthur seated next to him in the front seat. They were both looking back at her with crooked smiles. Morgan almost jumped when the rear window began inching open with a loud buzz.

Arthur’s voice emanated from the two inch crack, “C’mon in, it’s unlocked.”

Morgan stared down at the metallic door handle.

Habib Jabobo stood behind the counter of his filling station. He was just about to walk outside and gas up the silver sedan that just pulled in. But he realized that it wasn’t there for gas. The pretty young girl who had been standing outside for the last ten minute was now talking with them. Earlier he had watched the young teen dressed in her soccer outfit talk to herself in the reflection. He laughed because he had thought she was talking to him through the window before remembering the reflective glass. She seemed generally distressed, constantly biting her lip and shaking her head. He peered out again at the two businessmen in the car. Perhaps they needed directions. Just as he was about to open the door something very odd happened. The little blonde opened the door and got in the backseat. As he stepped through the door he watched the car pull away. Now why would she get in the car with those two? So very odd. She should know not to get into a car with strangers, who knows what those two men might do to such a pretty defenseless teen. A scenario suddenly formed in his head. Two minutes later he was in the bathroom jerking off to that thought.

Morgan sat in the backseat as they drove off. No one said a word as they drove through town, familiar images passing by her window. When she realized they weren’t headed to Arthur’s house her heart began to race. Yes, this was the dumbest thing she had ever done in her entire life. She could only hope her life would last longer than today. Stupid, stupid, stupid. A short time later the car pulled into a garage of a small house. The garage door was closed even before they got out, engulfing the car in momentary darkness. Morgan thought she was going to pass out. For the first time she felt scared.

Even though the garage was now lit by the soft glow of his car’s interior lights Charles quickly made his way to the overhead light switch.

“Sorry about that, that bulb just blew out this morning” he apologized as he flicked on the garage light. “There, that’s better.”

He watched Arthur and Morgan open their respective doors. Arthur stood up and looked at the dead bulb in the ceiling. “Yeah you just need to change that.” Charles just rolled his eyes at his new friend’s useless comment. Then he noticed Morgan, poor girl looked like a deer in the headlights. Arthur, as stupid as he was, was right about her. She was no pro, heck, not even an amateur, just a naive kid with who knows what kind of issues built up inside. It didn’t really matter what was going on in that sweet little head of hers, as long as he got his cock inside that sweet little cunt of hers.

“Come on in,” he summoned in his most friendly voice.

Morgan looked up at him before closing her door, “Umm, should I leave my bag in the car?”

“No, yeah, just leave it there.” He waved for her to come on.

As soon as Morgan entered the kitchen she knew this was no family home like Arthur’s. Even though it was obvious that things were recently picked up it still held the aura of a mess. This was a single man’s house, no knickknacks, or anything that might pretty-up the place.

“Anything to drink?” Charles pulled open the mostly barren fridge. “Soda, juice, milk?”

“No thank you”, Morgan whispered in reply.

“Arthur, a beer perhaps?”

He Arthur seemed suddenly nervous, “I’ll pass for now.”

Charles nodded his head and smiled, “Fine, let’s go into the living room then.”

Morgan led the way into the living room. Another manly room, much cleaner than the kitchen but also barren of anything feminine. A large stuffy couch, coffee table, reclining chair and big screen television were the main attractions in bland beige room. It seemed that newly installed curtains were drawn across the front bay window, their bright color and stiffness giving away its newness.

Charles sat on one end of the couch and motioned for Morgan to sit at the other. She complied as she sat petitely on the very edge of the cushion. Arthur plopped down in the recliner.

Morgan looked down at her feet and gasped at a clot of dirt that had fallen from her shoes, “Oh my cleats, I’m sorry” She leaned over to take them off.

“No, no no”, Charles gently grasped her arm to stop her. “It’s okay. Leave them on, please. It’s okay.”

Slowly Morgan sat back up and looked back and forth between to the two men.

Arthur couldn’t help but grin like an idiot, again reminding Morgan just how much he looked like the Family Guy.

Charles let out a thoughtful sigh, “This is a little awkward I know, so Arthur why don’t you…go for a walk or something and come back at,”, he looked at his watch which read 4:20,”come back at quarter after five. That should give me and Morgan some time to get acquainted.”

Arthur was taken by surprise but capitulated. “Uh, sure okay.” He nodded his head and looked at his own watch. He then got up and headed to the door without another word. As he stepped out the front door he took a quick look back at the beautiful doe-eyed girl sitting on the couch. It wasn’t a look of pity, but of envy. The now receding erection in his pants indicated that he had expected to watch. He reluctantly closed the door behind himself and was gone.

The two sat watching the closed door in silence for a moment before Charles broke the quiet.

“So how are you doing Morgan?”

Morgan looked at him. Charles was much different than Arthur. He wore nice slacks and a tailored shirt. His white hair, what was left of it, was trimmed neatly which gave him a gentle appearance as opposed to a completely shaven head which would seem a bit more menacing. She still couldn’t place his age though it had to be late fifties or even sixty, the same age as her, yes, her grandfather.

“I’m okay I guess.”

Charles noticed her looking at his head and smiled, “You know I once had a great head of hair, almost the same color as yours, but alas it was very fine hair and that becomes the first thing to go.”

Morgan forced a smile.

Charles noted the still slightly dirty ground burn on her leg, “So it seemed you girls got pretty beat up today at the game.”

“You were there?”

“Well, we didn’t want to distract you so we watched from the parking lot. You didn’t look at all like the last game we watched…so if this was a distraction then I apologize.”

“It was just a bad game.” Morgan looked down at the floor, strands of her hair that were no longer in her pony tail hung in her face.

Charles continued, “And to be honest with you I wasn’t sure that you’d be out waiting for us.” He reached over and gently tucked the strands of Morgan’s hair behind her ear, “But I’m really glad you did.”

Charles sighed, “So Morgan, why are you here?”

Morgan looked over at him unsure how to respond.

Charles helped her out, “Well, the money of course. Is there a problem at home?”

“I don’t know, I just need it. You know, college an all. My dad was never a dad and Mom doesn’t make much.”

“Ahh, of course. Morgan, did you ever see the movie Angel?”

Morgan shook her head, “No.”

“It was a movie of a high school girl who was a student by day and a hooker by night.”

Charles noted her look of distress, “But you’re nothing like that at all I now realize.”

Again he reached over and with the tips of his fingers pulled her chin so that she was looking at him, “You’re just a sweet kid that has a ton of shit going on up there.” He said as he playfully tapped her head. “Right?”
UnitJonas is offline   Reply With Quote