View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 01:45 PM   #2
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rape Dream
By: Our beloved Sternenlied.

OK, HeatherDream is the actual name of the file. I've watched this movie and it's not bad, it has a rape theme but I wouldn't actually call it rape. As the female is obviously enjoying it. She is a very attractive blond and she's tied; with what looks like chains; to the bed posts while laying on her stomach. (nice position) She gets fucked for a while on her stomach, the guy threatens and appears to stick it in her ass but I have my doubts that he really did; she squeals and screams a bit as if she's being anally penetrated but there is no real close up of penetration in this movie so it would be easy to fake anal penetration. A disappointment for me personally. Now and again the scene flips to just the girl laying in a bed, wearing a black nightie type of outfit with her black panties pulled aside and masterbating; hence the title Rape Dream. The girl is eventually is flipped on her back, still tied, and there is a bit of penetration shown in this view but still not much He does cover her mouth with his hand several times in both positions. The movie comes to a climax with the guy putting his cock in her mouth and blowing his load in her mouth and on her face. Also it flips back to the masturbation scene and she fisnishes herself. Not a bad view at all.
Sodoman rating: 3 and a half stars out of 5.
I couldn't make up my mind on a solid 3 or 4 so I went in between.
Worth the download: Yes, I say this because the girl is nice looking and scream pretty good. Though you will have to tolerate the more consentual than rape feel of this movie but that didn't really bother me. Now if you're into much more hardcore and extreme action then this might not be for you, but all in all I'd say it's worth the download. Enjoy. Nice work Sternenlied. (as usual)

Part 001 (30 MB)
Part 002 (30 MB)
Part 003 (23 MB)

Last edited by Sodoman; 08-31-2006 at 12:39 AM.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote