View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 01:51 AM   #1
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Movie Review and Opinions!

Upon request I thought it would be a good idea to start a sticky with movie reviews, opinions (good or bad), descriptions, and pics w/all of the above This might help members decide what movies they want to download and if they already have the movie. Just wanted to add that you can discuss the movies with each other as well; which would fall under opinions. I'll start with a review.

KN-Big Mistake

Ok MKP4, I just watched KN mistake. Well it starts out with the woman tying the guy up as if she's kidnapping him? I'm not sure why? Once she is done she leaves the room and it cuts away to come back to a scene with her walking back through the bedroom door but he's gotten himself loose; somehow, as it does not show how. He surprises her by grabbing her and proceeds to tie her up and spank her ass with his hand while she is bent over his lap, then he ties her to the ceiling, I guess, at least her arms are above her head and he proceeds to spank her some more with a whip. He spins her around so she is facing him and he fucks her against the wall standing up with her hands still tied. Then he takes her to the bed and lays her diagonally across it and ties both hands to one bed post and starts fucking her again. Now this is where the vid ends and that leads me to the conclusion that this vid is incomplete, so I can't give a full evaluation but what I seen wasn't bad. Strange beginning but other than that it is pretty good. I'm not overwhelmed with a lot of spanking but this vid doesn't seem to have overkill with this you just won't get to see the end of it as it isn't available. Sodoman Rating: 3 out of 5 stars. Slightly above average but not great and it loses a point just for being incomplete as I can't give a full review.Worth the download: if you like spanking then yes, if you are looking for a lot of fucking then don't bother. If you really like both then go ahead and check it out just don't be disappointed at the end, since the vid is incomplete.

http://rapidshare.de/files/12819163/KN-Big_mistake.wmv

Last edited by Sodoman; 08-31-2006 at 12:59 AM.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote