View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Picking up Strays (Larzaius and tiedup sexkitty

I've been watching her for some time now, I come in the small diner order my usual pie and cup of coffee from her. She is a nice thing to look at young, blonde, firm she would make a lovely pet to add to my menagerie but first I was going to have to pick her up. I originally only meant this as a stop over from another collection. But she served with that smile and I knew I wanted her chained to my bedpost. She smiled as she served me. At 6'1 and 190 pounds I wasn't what you would call physically intimidating unless I wanted to be. My blonde hair and young face caused most people to trust me no one suspected that I was a pet trainer.

But I was at a dilemma, my friends were getting restless and I promised them a girl but at the same time I kinda wanted this one to myself. I decided to leave it up to her unknowingly. Sometimes when she's distracted she brings me the wrong pie, I order cherry and decide if she brings something else my friends and I are going to take her on a camping trip before she gets to my place.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote