View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 03:06 AM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 2
A Living Story

There was a power I felt when killing. Control. I liked the feeling of control. That’s why I write stories. I control the flow of the story. The living and the dead. Now that I’ve felt that power in real life, I want more. Killing isn’t what I want to do though. Killing is messy. Rape on the other hand is something I always fantasized about. People get away with rape all the time, even when they are caught. Why can’t I? I won’t get caught though. And I know just who I should rape first! It’s time to make the story I wrote come alive!

The storm masked the noise of picking the lock to her house. I knew she lived alone. She wasn’t married and had at times mentioned family from another town. A bolt of lightning illuminated the dark house for a moment. As I entered thunder soon followed. No one will hear her scream in this mess. I tried a nearby door. Closet. Another door down a hallway. Bathroom. One door left and it’s finally the bedroom.

She wasn’t asleep. As I opened the door, I saw her move on the bed. She fortunately had her back to me because another bolt of lightning screamed light into the house. The rolling thunder immediately followed. The rain danced on the roof and the howling wind both masked the sounds of me quickly undressing, my cock hard with anticipation.

I quickly got onto the bed on top of her. She screamed in surprise and horror. Her wrists were easy to pin over her head. A nightgown covered her. I slid the nightgown easily up over her body. She wasn’t even wearing underwear or a bra. I mocked her; told her she must be a whore wanting my quivering member because she made it so easy to get to her womanhood. She struggled and screamed at me to stop as my thick cock brushed the entrance, teasing her.

I pressed my body on top of hers. Feeling her flawless body wiggle in a desperate attempt to escape was intoxicating. My lips pressed into hers, muffling her screams. I turned slightly to one side in order to squeeze and rub one of her breasts. Her breast was larger than my hand. Perfection. I broke the kiss so I could press both of my hands on each of her perfect melons. She kept wiggling, trying to get away. I laughed at her. My cock at the entrance to her warm, tight pussy could feel it start to get wet. Her body wanted this. Craved this. I just had to have her.

I kissed her luscious lips again, muffling her screams and cries of protest. My hard, thick cock entered her flaming, moist pussy. Thunder and rain drowned out her muffled screams and creaks of the bed as I ravaged her again and again and again. My teacher’s eyes begged and pleaded for it to stop, but it wasn’t going to stop any time soon.

I broke the kiss on her lips. She moaned in protest and pleasure as I violated her faster and harder. Through the moans, she continued to beg me to stop. I called her a whore again and slapped her face. Her eyes welled up with tears. Miss Smith managed to squeak out she wasn’t a whore. Faster and harder I ravaged her. Those beautiful, luscious melons bounced with every thrust. I just had to taste those perfect nipples. I pulled my cock out of her pussy so I could enjoy those big, luscious breasts again. She tried to struggle but couldn’t lift me off her. My lips closed around a juicy nipple. Hand played with another. They both became harder and erect. She was sobbing now, begging for it all to stop. She couldn’t stop some moans of pleasure escaping out as her body betrayed her.

My cock entered her pussy again, now dripping wet with her juices. I mocked her again, insisting she was a whore for allowing this to happen. As I continued to ravage her, she kept saying “not a whore” over and over again. She was more desperate to get away now. Her hips were swinging back and forth in a useless attempt to get me to stop violating her perfect body. A fire burned inside of me as her moans became more inhuman. I felt my throbbing hard cock twitch as I busted my load all into her warm sopping wet pussy.

She was crying now, poor sexy thing. I whispered in her ear "shhh, don’t worry. You won’t remember much of this anyway." I got off the bed, knowing she was too distraught to put up any kind of fight or try and get away. I quickly walked to my clothes and took what I needed out of my pocket.

"Take this pill" I said, brandishing my knife for her to see "or you’ll regret it."

"Wh…what is it?"

"Something that will make you forget."

Of course, she continued to protest, but eventually did as requested. She didn’t enjoy the knife tip on her nipple after all. Or my threats of the knife going inside her pussy. As expected within a few moments of taking the pill she fell asleep. My cock had softened after releasing my seed but became erect again as I saw her chest slowly rise and fall.

I couldn’t help myself. I planned on leaving after her forced slumber, but her body was just so delicious. I was thirsty for more and had plenty of time on my hands. The storm was still angry outside anyway. My hands groped all over her helpless body. I just had to have her juicy melons again. Taking my time, I made sure my tongue licked every inch of her large, wonderful breast. Her breast was simply divine now, completely wet from sweat and saliva. My cock just had to have them. I slid my quivering member between them, hard and erect. I squeezed her breasts together as I rubbed my cock between them. I was close to cumming again, I could feel the burning flame inside. Moans of pleasure escaped my lips as I rubbed my cock faster and harder between those enormous breasts. I made sure to cum as much as I could all over her breast. She deserves to be totally filthy when she wakes up, the whore.

I had to have her pussy again. My cock found it's way inside her womanhood once more. Beautiful breasts bouncing with every single thrust. My cum spread all over the place as parts flicked away from the thrusting. She was moaning in her sleep, clearly enjoying what was happening to her. The fire was back, more intense than ever. Inhuman moans escaped my lips as I violated her sleeping body faster and harder. My cock exploded with cum, coating the inside of her body with my juices.

Suddenly I woke up, not even realizing I had fallen asleep. What time was it? Holy shit did the drugs on Miss Smith wear off already? I figured it wouldn't be a big deal to give her another pill just in case. Unfortunately that turned out to be a bad choice. Actually I don't really know what happened, but I think I might have given her an overdose by accident. I didn't intend for her to die, it just happened. I didn't discover she was dead until the next day when I returned for more fun. Everything was exactly the way it was when I returned, so it had to have happened just after I left. It was just an unfortunate tragedy. She could have been a constant victim and instead she was dead.

Now I had a problem. A dead body and a messy crime scene. Or is it a problem after all? I decided to use this to my advantage. If people thought I killed intentionally, maybe they won’t report the rape out of fear for their life when I let them live. I used her computer to print out two simple words on a piece of paper and left it beside her body.

The Hunter

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote