Thread: Tranny Rape
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #2
JustSexToy

JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A very nice, kinky fantasy but I can tell you it's fucking hard to find a transwoman who knows a lot about men body. Most of trans hates those bodies and are very, very... naive and innocent. Like "OMG, SEX? WITH MY... MY... MY... LOWER PART WHICH I HATE...?!". Do not understand men at all... or pretend they do not.

Anyway I wish you good luck - I met few transwomen as a call girl and they were very hot and dirty, without all those "I'm too saint to think about that S word" limits