Thread: Tranny Rape
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Tranny Rape

Have you ever had the fantasy to rape/being raped by a tranny ?

I never dated transsexuals, but I suspect them to be perfection on earth.
A man in a woman body, knowing all male erogenous parts, having a fantastic seductive power on men because she knows how they think...........the more I think about it..........the more I come to the conclusion trannys can fulfill my wildest fantasies.

Be hit on by a tranny in a bar where I was just gonna have one or two beers before I go to bed.......she would convince me to have dinner with her .....I loose control thinking I'm gonna have sex with a wonderful women........I am mesmerized, she takes me to her place, fix me a drink.....and....

blur......complete silence......blur

I wake up tied up doggy style, she stands right in front of me, takes off her string, proudly takes her cock in her hand, and tells me "ha haaa you didn't see it coming stupid virgin French boy huh ?" and she rapes my ass all night...

shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote