View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 05:13 PM   #16
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well! My respect for FR has risen a few notches after reading his dissertation. I feel, as an ex-pat, I don't have the knowledge to participate in this interesting debate. My view of the French is more simplistic being brought up during and just after the war. You are quite right menace, I do not particularly like the French as a nation. I regard them as the prostitutes of Europe who rolled over to the Germans three times since 1870 and then had the bad grace to turn round and deny that the Brits and then the Americans pulled them out of the shit. They have taken every opportunity to put shit on us since.
It is these same Frenchmen that spray-painted British war cemeteries with the words "Dig up your rubbish and take it back to England" Fucking mongrels that they are.
It was the French who VOLUNTARILY gave up the Jews to the Germans and who collaborated wholeheartedly during the occupation. It was the French who wrote 4.2 million letters during the war denouncing Jews and others to the Germans and the Vichy regime. Yes!! 4.2 million.
After the war the cowardly bastards came out of the woodwork and claimed to be resistance fighters. They shot a few expendable politicians like Laval but mainly confined themselves to shaving the heads of helpless women. The vast majority were still scurrying round after the war trying to destroy their shameful records of collaboration including Maurice Chevalier.
Can you seriously imagine the Brits or Americans hanging out thousands of white bedsheets from their windows in surrender. I have nothing but contempt for them as a race. Arrogant Frog cunts. Sorry.