View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 11:59 AM   #15
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Britain won't be run along UZkIP lines if the big three parties wake up and address the problem.

If you think newspapers form my opinions, you're seriously fucked in the head. The last time I picked up a news paper was when little miss Rotter was attempting to swim a length of the pool in a hotel spa. It was The Mail On Sunday. Sorry about that. What I read was an article about how production of synthetic wine stoppers is putting cork producing areas in Spain and Portugal at risk of both economic and environmental catastrophe. Sorry about that too....

Of course the typical lefty response when I posted about this was a tirade against The Mail, with absolutely no discussion of the topic at all.

I'm a-political, at least where parties and traditional alignments are concerned, but if you want to pigeonhole me as a right winger because of my opinions, then suit yourself. I hope you're happy when O'Bamas successor is stealing all your Guiness! :P

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote