View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 02:43 AM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh those smelly French! Who would buy their milk and electricity if we didn't?

Any way Menace, many of us want to leave, or go back to the original common market. Most in Westminster are too cowardly to face up to it and give us a vote, or really take on the EU and win us the reforms that would make staying worth while.

Trade is a good thing, countries that trade are less likely to fight. That was the whole idea of The Common Market in the first place, a way for Germany and France to create a realistic peace. The way things are going in Europe now, that peace is at risk of disintegrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
You know what? I keep hearing non-stop EU this, EU that from the brits. To paraphrase an anonymous restaurant owner: "If you don't like it here, go eat somewhere else!" You can bugger off and do your own thing. I doubt anyone will stop you.

Besides, you only don't like it because you hate the french.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote