View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:06 PM   #2
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by Anonymous

Tim was still shaking from the last crime spree. He ran out of bullets and it nearly cost him his freedom or worse his life. It was Ray or Nick that saved his neck. Now he was outside preparing to head into Paradise to pick up beer and food for his friends. It was the least he could do since one or both helped save his neck last week during a botched hold up.

It was last time they'd pick out a place without making sure there was at-least one woman inside. It was more fun with a woman or two to abuse and rob. When there weren't women to rob, they couldn't have as much fun. It was also Tim's turn to pick a target or targets. "I'll get extra beer this time," Tim shouted as he searched his pockets for his keychain. The key was still inside the car.

"I'll be back as fast as I can," Tim again shouted. "Don't booby trap the door on me," One of his own devices was set on him the last time he went on a beer run in the middle of the day.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote