View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #8
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I walked back to the patrol car, I shook my head. Not only did she look like my former wife, Emily, this little bitch could have been her twin – flirty, self absorbed, spoiled, demanding, one who thinks she can get anything she wants from a man by shaking her ass and showing her tits.

I was polite but I am always polite. When you treat a perp with respect and some deference, many will lower their guard, especially women. I wanted this one to lower her guard completely, and think she could “get over” on me with her big smile and pouty lip bullshit. I was fooled once, but never again.

I went through the motions of running her license and registration but then quickly got out of my car with a frown on my face. I walked towards her and Kat and saw her smile at me.

“Miss Preston, I am sorry to have to tell you this but we have a report this car is stolen. I am sure it’s just a computer glitch cause I am sure you are no car thief but I hope you don’t mind coming down to the station to help us clear this up. I am afraid I will have to let my partner here drive your vehicle and I will take you in the patrol car. Can you please turn around. I am going to have to cuff you. It's required.”

“What? Are you FUCKING kidding me? No fucking way! This is MY car, well, my father’s. He bought it for me. We only put it in his name for insurance purposes. I am NOT getting into any patrol car and you both can go FUCK yourselves.”

This was all Kat needed. She spun little Ms rich bitch around like a top and slammed her face down on her trunk of her car.

“Oh I am sorry,” Kat said, “Did that hurt? It was an accident. You must have tripped. I am sure my partner here will testify to that.”

Kat pulled the cuffs from her belt and very quickly (and probably too tightly,) secured the girls wrists behind her back.

“Tell you what Davids. Why don’t you drive her car to the ‘station’ and I will take her in the patrol car. I would like to talk to her and sometimes women are more comfortable talking to other women. I also want to run a preliminary drug test on her as her eyes seem a little too ‘unfocused’ to me. I think Ms Preston here, is in a whole heap of trouble and better start thinking of a way out.”

I knew Kat was setting her up to turn Lupa. It really wouldn’t be that difficult. Self absorbed bitches like this one would sell their grandma to save their ass, much less their drug dealer Lupa. Although I think if she actually knew what Lupa was capable of, she would hold her tongue until someone cut it out.

Lupa did not treat snitches with any mercy. We had seen his work and it was sickening. Getting him off the street and stopping this flow of poison would do wonders for this neighborhood. Kat and I would get out "take" out of it (and I still wasn’t totally good with that.) However it would go down a lot more easily knowing we got this scum locked away for life.

I saw Kat roughly shove little rich bitch back towards the squad car... (What was her name, Jessica Preston? ) , pushing her head down to get her in the back seat, as was common practice,

I also knew Kat was in her element. The tears that streamed down little Jessica's eyes and her pleading would have no effect on Kat, as I am sure they did on many men. Kat would make her cry real tears soon and enjoy every minute of it.

Our location was only minutes away, I am sure this girl would have no idea where the real station was, so she wouldn’t panic until she saw the set up we had. Once she saw that and was hoisted to the ceiling, the real tears and real begging would begin. It would only serve her right. I kind of wish I had done this to Emily vs letting her go without a fight. I was so depressed and devastated by her betrayal, I just let her take everything. I am sure she was still laughing at how fucking stupid I was. I gritted my teeth. I wouldn’t make that mistake again and Kat could have free rein with this little bitch.

Last edited by insearchof33333; 08-10-2013 at 07:22 AM.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote