View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 10:44 PM   #4
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I lay in bed that night staring up at the ceiling, considering whether I should become a “criminal” of not. I wondered what my father would do. The force had always been corrupt to a certain extent. There had always been bad cops but now it seemed that the only “suckers” were the ones who tried to do it the right way. Was I a sucker?

And then there was the question of Stevens. I couldn’t believe Kat would consider partnering with him. Was she that far gone? Had she slept with him? I had always respected her relationship with her boyfriend, even after I threw out that whore I married. I wanted Kat, no question about it, but unsaid rules meant you didn’t fuck over your partner, and you also didn’t you fuck your partner. But Stevens? Christ! Kat was better than that. I thought about her fucking him. My hand found my cock as I thought about fucking Kat. It didn’t take long to get hard or to cum. It never did.

I lay there a long time, weighing the pros and cons. I already knew what I was going to do, but at least I let myself think I was looking at all sides of the issue. I was OK betraying the system, I owed it nothing. What I wasn’t OK with, was betraying myself. That was the sticking point. At the end of the day, you always had to look at yourself in the mirror and decide if you liked what you saw.

I met Kat the next day in the locker room. She looked at me quizzically.

“Well?”

“Yeah I’m in.” I said in a low voice.

“That’s great! You made the right decision. You won’t be sorry. You and me baby on the beach in the Caymans. High Five!” and she raised her open palm. I didn’t slap it. Her face dropped from a grin to a frown, “Are you sure you are good with this? because Stevens…” I cut her off.

“I said I was good. OK? I’m in, and fuck Stevens.” I was angry and it showed. Kat looked at me sideways as she tied her shoe. She was quiet for about 5 minutes as she got her gear on, and then all business.

“OK , here’s the deal. Little Ms Rich Bitch…Oh, by the way her name is ‘Jessica or Jess.’ She will be meeting Lupa today according to my snitch. So let’s go. “

We didn’t say another word to each other as we drove to Lupa’s main house. We parked a discreet distance away and around a corner, in a place we could observe but not be observed. We sat for over an hour. Finally Kat got out to use the head and not long after, a brand new, red BMW convertible drove up and parked. Not the type of car you saw in this neighborhood ordinarily.

I saw her primping in her rearview mirror and then get out of the car. I stopped breathing for a second. Jesus Christ! She looked a lot like my ex wife. Sure, a lot younger, but much the same facial features, hair and hairstyle. Her dress? a lot more “whorish” (short skirt with her ass all but hanging out. Crop top, just barely covering her tits) but I bet she was no less of a whore than my former wife.

My eyes narrowed. I felt an instant dislike for her, knowing how she probably used good men and threw them away. Well, she would find out that it would be Lupa, who would put out the trash, not her. Actually we would be doing her a favor by arresting her. Our interrogation would be brutal if she was not forthcoming, but she would live. She wouldn’t be so lucky with Lupa, but I was sure she thought she was too smart for that to happen. Bitches like her, deserved what they got. One day my ex would get hers too, I hoped. Yeah I wouldn’t have any problem dealing with this one.

“Is that her?” Kat asked stirring me from my musings.

“Yeah I am pretty sure.”

“I’ll be right back,” and with that, Kat walked over, took out her nightstick and as she walked past the BMW, casually smacked the taillight shattering the red plastic into a shower on the ground. She walked back, got in the car, smiled at me. “Now we got an excuse to stop her.”
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote