View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 11:10 PM   #57
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

She screamed loud and long when he entered her for a second time; this time invading her body in a place that she had never even dreamed would fall victim to his twisted desires. Using her whole body, she tried to buck him off of her, writhing in agony as he thrusted deeper into her. She couldn't decide which was worse: this or the taking of her virginity, either way she found herself once again wishing for death to take her away from this madman and his house of horrors.

"No more!" She screamed almost incomprehensibly as he pounded into her again and again. "Please! I'll serve you however I can! I'll bare as many children as you want! Just stop!"

By now, Briar was rattling off as many things as she could think of, not even thinking of the consequences. In her pain, she promised him things that she would have flat-out rebelled against before this point.

"I'll tell you my real name! I'll tell you who sent me! Please, just don't hurt me anymore!"
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote