View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 08:38 PM   #52
VikingRaider

VikingRaider Level 1 (100+)VikingRaider Level 1 (100+)

From outside the two guards pushed past the fabric, stepping inside and facing Brair, a kind of growl coming up from behind their masks. They stopped as their master raised his hand, holding their position by the door. "That will not be necessary," he told them, keeping his eyes on Brair. "I can handle this alone." The guards said nothing, stepping back out into the darkness and leaving the two of them alone once more.

"You have a warriors spirit," he commended, still showing no outward signs of being worried. "You refuse to give up even after all you've seen. Truly traits to be admired." He stood his ground, his smirk growing wider knowing he still held all the cards. "But you must understand that fighting me is useless. You could not kill me armed with your weapon, how will you defeat me now? Besides..."

A whisper escaped his lips and at his command the her dress suddenly wrapped itself tightly around her legs, forbidding any movement and throwing her off balance completely. "Dresses are so unsuited for fighting in." The fabric held tight around her as he walked arrogantly closer. "Do not try and fight me Aerin. This is my domain and the spells I have in place make escape impossible. This can be good for you Aerin. You could have pleasures beyond your imagination if you but submit. Or you can struggle and face the full extent of horror."
VikingRaider is offline   Reply With Quote