View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 06:15 PM   #23
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

I am glad to see other people that have had odd thoughts. I makes me feel good that there are others out there.

I know I said it was a teacher, but the other night I was talking with someone, and that image that was in my warped mind came out. Had to be a year before my senior year in school, I was walking from work (back then we walked and saved every dollar for a 75 dollar wreck) but there on the top of a trashcan was a book. Cover removed, but there was a photo of a woman tied down to a car. Well at that point any new jerk off material was great, and really in demand. Taking it and hiding it under my shirt, I headed to home.

That book must have been one of the underground books, there were women all tied up, with corsets on, and of course high heels and nylons on their legs, with garters. Now that was maybe a turning point for me, it’s funny how you think nothing of it now, but then you think about it, and I really wanted to do that to some unsuspecting female. That was the turning point, then when I got that teacher, I was thinking of that. Yes that was the revelation.

Now after years with those thoughts, and back then it was just the start of the sexual revolution, pussy was plentiful, but was just normal sex, no kink, and if you tried it they would just run. Now take it up six years, and I met up with a nurse that broke down on the highway, and then you did help, got her running and stayed behind her till she got to the station, and took her home. Nothing was expected, but that white uniform did give me a few ideas, but then she was the kinky type, and I didn’t know it.

She was a prep nurse, and you know what she liked to do. Shave, and that she did, she said I could have my way with her, but she wanted to do something first, and she got out the shaving cream, clippers, and straight edge (that did make me a bit nervous) but she shaved it all, then gave me the best hummer ever. But then, she told me what her fantasy was, and I almost fell over. Rope, and a few other things that were in that book just did me in. And that was one wild night.

So maybe it was that book that did me in, I was pretty normal male at that point, just looking at females to catch a glimpse of tit or pussy, or try to see into the girl’s locker room, but that was it, and of course a lot of dick pulling, but that book I think was the start of it. Wow, what a revelation…a pervert from a book and a little help from one special woman.