View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Nice find battfink.

Sometimes it would appear that over time we have become smarter as a race, though the opposite is true.

It seems that technology makes us a more advanced civilization allowing us to communicate across the planet instantly and travel around the world in a relatively short period of time. Though, the same things that were made to make life easier has inevitably lowered our natural intelligence and memory, such as spell check/auto correct and cell phones with there address books.

There could be a correlation between the negative effects that technology has on us and the loss of common sense.

Some of the things outlined in the article I know of through first hand experience and I find myself perplexed at how stupid the powers that be are, since they are the ones who put the rules and laws in to place.

It is truly beyond me the depths of stupidity that is prevalent on this planet these day, however I have to deal with it and roll with it, because its a reality. A sad reality, though still a reality.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote