View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 02:02 PM   #14
jenny_s001

jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part 3

As the day to leave for our trip got closer Abby, Tina or Stephanie, were getting more and more excited. I put up a front of excitement but my life had become a living hell. I was raped every day and more and more pics of my total humiliation were taken. My pussy ached from the constant fucking, hard, rough, and relentless fucking. I was ashamed, each time I was raped I orgasmed, the bastard knew how to hit the right buttons on me and make me cum. I hated my body for the betrayal and yet at night, in the dark I would finger myself to another orgasm imaging my rapist fucking me. He took great delight in humiliating me, ordering me to always be naked in front of him, making me finger my own ass, pissing on me. He really loved that, kept saying he was marking his “territory” as he pissed in my face or gaping pussy or asshole. He would cum on my face and take a spoon and spoon the cum off me and feed it to me and God help me I liked it… and hated myself for it. As I would masturbate to thoughts of him my thoughts would turn dark and I would imagine my pussy turning into a monster and ripping off his cock. This was my life and I could only pray that when he had his fill of my friends he would stop with me and I could try to return to some sanity.

The day finally arrived and we took off. I was driving and just as told I turned on the side road and stopped about a 100 yards down. When Stephanie asked what was going on I told her that I thought I had left something and wanted to turn around. Just as I said that I dropped the gas pellet and passed out.

When I came to I realized two things. One I was naked, which I expected to be, the other was I was not in a bed but standing with my hands chained overhead. I was facing the beds I had seen before and in 3 of the 4 were my friends, naked, passed out, spread and tied. I could see each girl’s pussy clearly. We had seen each other naked before at our slumber parties but this was the first clear look I had ever had at another girls pussy and I was slightly aroused. Each had no pubic hair, apparently he loved hairless pussy and must have shaved them or used gorilla tape to strip them of their pubes.

My thoughts were interrupted by hands reaching around from behind and grabbing my tits, he squeezed so hard I screamed in pain and then her snaked his right hand down and began to working my pussy and as he worked I felt my juices flow. He came around and began to work me from the front slowly fingering my pussy in and out until I let out a soft moan. I wanted to spit in his face but all I could think of was the pics he threatened me with and my little sister. So I took it. He lifted me slightly and rammed his cock in my wet and ready pussy and he began to fuck me and fuck me hard each thrust lifted my feet off the ground. And he spoke, thanking me for my part in delivering fine fresh virgin meat for his entertainment and pleasure. He could tell I was disgusted and he grabbed my face and yelled at me “NEVER GIVE ME THAT LOOK AGAIN BITCH OR I WILL KILL YOU AND USE YOUR SISTER FOR MY WANTS!” With that he thrust so hard that I was knocked back against the chains on my wrists and nearly pulled my arms out of their sockets when I came crashing down. His rhythm intensified and he soon plowed his seed deep in my pussy. As he pulled out juices, his and mine, came dribbling out and down my thighs. He rubbed his cock against my ass cheeks to clean it and then he went over to the beds where my friends lay helpless and unconscious.

He began to look them over one by one, pawing at them, feeling up their tits and pussy’s. He grinned and looked at me and thanked me again for his “presents.” He then looked at me and said; “I can’t decide which one to do first so you will decide for me.” I protested but he cut me off and told me what I was to do. He was going to wake them and I was going to go down on each and the one that took the longest to orgasm would be first followed by the next longest and finally the one that took the least time. I hated the idea of doing oral on them but it also caused and arousal in me. He also told me that if I was very cooperative they would never find out that I betrayed them. He slowly woke them and they began to try to struggle their way out of their bonds. As they did he came to me and undid my chains. I fell to the floor and began to rub my wounded, pained pussy but he grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I did not come up as fast as he wanted and he backhanded my tits so hard that he left a bruise on one.

I was dragged over to the girls and he told them to calm down or he would kill them right then and there. He then explained that they were now his property and they would please him in every way or suffer for it. He told them he already had pics of them and that I had been the first to feel his cock. They looked at me, cum on my thighs, bruised tit and the look of utter defeat and they began to cry. He told them he knew all about our little robbery group and that we were all virgins, or at least 3 of the 4 were still virgins. He then turned to me and pushed me on the floor and pissed on me. He told them that I would be the one who decided who would be fucked next and how it would be decided. He then grabbed me and threw me on Stephanie’s bed and ordered me to eat her out till she came. I had never performed oral sex at all so I was unsure of what to do so I began to finger her and open up her pussy lips and then began to lick her. I was licking and fingering her getting her wetter and wetter but was unsure of how to make her orgasm orally when He said; “Work her clit you little bitch” as he took a board to my ass. I began to lick and bite at her clit and she soon began to respond and I could feel juices flowing from her as she arched her back and let out a low scream. He liked it, she was a screamer and he liked it. I found myself more aroused after having performed a sex act on my friend. I next moved on to Abby. She tried desperately to close her thighs but the way she was bound made it impossible. She began to plead with me not to but he came over and grabbed her tits and savagely twisted them and told her to shut up or her pretty face would be razor bladed. She let out a whimper but shut up and I began to work on her. Knowing more what I was doing she came quicker and moaned as she did and then she began to sob uncontrollably and my pussy got a little wetter. I wanted one of them to do the same to me.

Finally I came to Tina. She did not say a word as I began to work on her. What could she say? She had seen and heard what had gone on before. She came so quickly almost too quickly and I was afraid that he was going to driver her nerves to failure when he got to her. I was now soaked from having sex with my closest friends. As I finished He threw me on the bed reserved for me and climbed on top of me. He looked at the others and yelled; “watch and learn, this is what will be happening to you soon.” With that he fucked me and I wanted to kill him for it.

After he climbed off me he hung me up again, so I could see what was going to happen, and stuffed a rag in my mouth and one in each of the other girls mouths and he left. We were left there, probably for him to rest before he went after Stephanie and also to have the other girls become more terrified with each passing minute. It was working, each was crying loudly. I thought perhaps I should too but I was beyond crying I just hung there and listened to my friends.

He returned and went to Stephanie’s bed, turned on a camcorder nearby, removed her gag and began to play with her pussy and tits. She instinctively tried to pull away and he slapped her face so hard her mouth spit blood. He got right in her face and told her; “NEVER TRY TO GET AWAY FROM ME. HERE YOU ARE NOBODY EXCEPT MY PROPERTY TO DO WITH AS I PLEASE.” She spit at him and he slammed his hand on her spread pussy and twisted her nipples. He then reached down and began to work her pussy and again she recoiled and again he slapped her. She was not giving in easily. He grabbed her face with both hands and lifted it off the bed and slammed it back down and then climbed on her and straddled her stomach and began to slap her face over and over. “NOW BITCH YOU WILL LET ME DO AS I PLEASE!” He climbed down and reached for her pussy, this time there was no recoiling and he began to finger her. He worked her to an orgasm and then another she screamed out each time. In the midst of all this pain and suffering all I could think was that her future husband better get earplugs when they have sex. He leaned down to her face and told her; “Nice little bitch, see this can feel good if you don’t resist. If you do it will hurt and hurt bad. Of course by not resisting you are essentially a slut but hey better a live slut than a dead prude.” With that he laughed and climbed on her and put his cock to her pussy. I could almost hear a pleading in her breathing. He hesitated a second and then rammed it in hard and deep. He buried it as deep in her pussy as he could. No gentleness here, just raw overpowering force splitting her pussy and robbing her totally of her virginity. He stopped and laughed in her face. He then began to fuck her and I thought he was going to tear her apart. I had been on the receiving end of this hatred he had that he called sex but seeing it happen to someone else made clear how much hatred this man must have for someone. I could see her face contort in pain and agony as he kept up the relentless torture of her pussy. And as he continued the onslaught his cock began to get to her clit and her face now showed not just pain but ecstasy as well. Her body was betraying her as had mine that first time. She was orgasming. I could hear her breathing and telling herself she could not believe what was happening. He yelled at her to shut up and continued to fuck her. She let out a scream as her body convulsed and so ended her first orgasm on his cock. He was not finished, he had not cum, and he continued and she had two more orgasms before he rammed his cock deep and blew his load in her pussy.

He continued to work with her, using his vibe, when not using his cock. She was sweating and frazzled. I saw blood around her pussy, most likely from the loss of virginity. He kept after her and after her relentlessly. He would force her to suck him till he was hard and he would fuck her again. Each time he was lasting longer and longer. When she was totally exhausted he turned her over on her tummy and fucked her ass raw and pissed on her every so often. Abby and Tina could only watch in horror as they saw their futures.

When he finally stopped he put Stephanie on her back and tied her down and put the gag back in her mouth and turned off the camera. He grabbed a still camera from a table and took several pictures. Her eyes were a glaze, her breathing shallow, and her hips kept bucking up and down as if she were still being fucked by him. He then announced that he was done with Stephanie and she was now a big a slut as I was and then he spat on her face and her expression never changed and her hips kept bucking. He then told Abby she was next and to get a good night sleep. As he left I heard Abby and Tina crying, and Stephanie had stopped bucking and was letting out a wail that could be heard even through the gag and that did not even sound human.

Next up, Abby and Tina are raped, my fate ,and the aftermath.

It is better to be a has been than a never was.

Strive to be what you wish to be thought to be.

Knowing the following will keep you sane in your work
-- Murphy was an optimist
-- Dilbert is actually a documentary

Last edited by jenny_s001; 08-12-2009 at 08:14 AM.
jenny_s001 is offline   Reply With Quote