View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 06:40 AM   #2
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've been there...I suspect most of us have...and there are no simple answers to help you.

I know some things, dont be alone...get out and do stuff...be with other people, friends, family or strangers...and yeah, think about it sometimes. Dont try and bury your feelings, let them out. Talk to people. Even us perverts if you want to...but in person to someone preferably. Talk it out.

Dont ever need to say sorry for rambling here MDS...its all part of the community we have here. Lx

((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))