View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 07:03 PM   #17
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After the other man, who called himself 'LP', informs us what he saw, this angers 46%. I advise him to calm down. "I don't give a shit what you saw, Ryan's time is up anyway" I tell them. "Let's go, now." We cross the street, LP stalling for a moment to stare at me. After reaching the garden, we crouch and try to see if anyone is inside. It seems no one is downstairs at the time, but the whole room isn't visible from outside. LP grabs the frame of the nearest window, and opens it slightly. "See" he whispers. I turn to 46%, "give us a knife each....if someone's here he could be carrying a piece." He hands myself and LP the weapons quickly. Our lust had become intense at this stage, we weren't about to let anything ruin the night. "You go to the next door, 46% you hide behind the couch or something...go" I demand. LP opens the glass window, and slowly crawls inside to avoid making noise. Once he's in, 46% follows him and after about a minute, they signal that it looks clear. I join the men in the living room, locking the window behind me. We notice some photographs at the fireplace....
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote