View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tears, tears are streaming down your face. Like I would have any sympathy for my jailor. The beings that have forced me to endure endless agony. No, all they do is make me want to hurt you. None would listen to my tears. Growling, I slam you down, driving you to the ground. Clambering on top, my hand never once leaving your neck. It is such a shapely thing, so fragile too. "I will allow screams. But pointless begging will lead to pain."