View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #88
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Well...the thing was with this member is that he doesnt have kids and doesnt care for them nor does he care about injustices in the world or shit that real people have gone through. He saw a sick, twisted as fuck "joke" and didnt think twice before posting it, thinking it was funny. I was so disappointed because I thought he was a good human being, but I was wrong. And then the responses of the other members condoning it was just too much for me.

I guess my point being is that no matter what the members here say about not being tolerant of such and such...they really arent as decent human beings as they make themselves out to be. Talk is cheap, when it really comes down to it, you see the true colors in people.
Dear

when you lump us all together you kinda doing what you had an issue with

As i said I did not see the post but would have replied

I tend to think my friends would have done the same

Its not a matter of taking sides with my friends they tell me if im wrong they tell me if im right.

thats what makes them my friends

I have offered you a shoulder and its a big shoulder if this happens again

was not and am not familiar with this situation but im sure you perhaps are taking it a little to much to hart.

You are beyond respected here and if you call foul in the right place at the right time I cant perceive why it would not be given attention

cheers