View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 06:45 PM   #82
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

TDO your more than welcome Id say friend but Id expect you would yell at me

so mate thanks for your feedback

little more concerned about chitown

Quote:
I lost all respect for the people on this board after that incident and *I* was the asshole for making a fuss about it. So I am not surprised that this member isnt banned. The ethics of members as a whole are kinda fucked up. I use to believe that the people on this board were genuinly good, but not so much anymore. But hey, thats just how I feel.
Please dont lump us all together into one pile

I dont recall this post but does that mean you think im an ass also ???

If I had then I would have replied either way or just what I felt and hopefully you would respect my opinion as I would yours

If you did not win that the way you thought you should have please dont put that on all of us mate

cheers and ban this asshole or ban me or what ever it takes to make this right

cheers

Last edited by sparks; 03-06-2009 at 06:48 PM.