View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 05:56 PM   #13
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This was almost a good topic, but gettng into incest is something completely different.

This is the general rape forum, so I will ask very nicely that if you would like to discuss incest or bestiality, there is a whole other section for that.

I do have fantasies, not about being raped, but raping another female with another guy present. Like he would rape her and I would assist, slap her around, and just be an evil bitch and watch the whole thing go down.

I have had a fantasy recently: My bf or fuck buddy meets a girl online and she is ready to meet up with him for rape play, but she doesnt know I am there and once she gets there she is just what I expect, chubby, homely looking and couldnt get a guy to touch her to save her life. After she gets over the surprise of seeing me, she calms down because she is ready to do this, and then he ties her up and starts to spank her hard, leaving welts all over her ass, calling her a heifer and all kinds of derogatory names and I just watch. As soon as she says her safe word, and starts bubbling, crying all over the place, I make her do things to me and to him all the while slapping her, calling her names, and just degrading her, just bruising her and making her feel pain.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 03-06-2009 at 06:14 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote