View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 05:41 AM   #12
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grants70 View Post
I envy those who are able to confide their rape fantasies to their partners/wives/husbands. Personally I would be taking a risk in assuming my wife would approve or share similar fantasies.
Has anyone here had a partner that shared your rape fantasies, and if so what was it like?
There has to be an element of trust. IMHO too many people get hitched or partner up with people they don't fully trust with all their thoughts or fantasies. I never dared confided my rape fantasies to my wife. Probably wise too as we ended up divorced and it wouldn't have been pleasant having my fantasies used as a bargaining chip by her divorce lawyer.

I did have a GF years ago who shared my rape fantasies. I can't remember how we even started discussing it (I think it started with me mildly spanking her and her hands tied), but I do remember we trusted one another enough to do so. It was a great relationship until she had to move state with her job and I stayed put with mine. We drifted apart and she married someone else and I got married later. We both ended up divorced and that ex GF came back home. We exchange phone calls a few times a year and that's all. She is 43 now and still looks hot as ever. Maybe some day....
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote