Thread: Bush or Sadaam?
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 01:14 PM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
No offence taken friend, If people don't mind me digressing into politics;
2,500 Young American soldiers killed in Iraq
35,000? civilian deaths.
Whos worse George Bush junior or Sadaam Hussein?
Hi Duncan.

This reminds me a conversation I had with a friend :

he said : Bush sends his army in Irak to find massive destruction weapons, he doesn't find anything, and he gets people killed for no reason.

I said : Ok that's horrible, but he put a dictator down. now the Irak people have a constitution, and they are learning democracy. Give him that.

My friend replies : yes but Bush did put Saddam in control.

??????? I still haven't understand what my friend meant by that. If there's someone here to explain, I'd be very grateful.

The only explanation I've found is that the USA used to give money to an Irak organisation called BAAS, who had a young very motivated member called Saddam Hussein among them. I think it was the USA interest to do so in the past to avoid some political event, I don't remember....
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote