View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 07:07 AM   #3
pantyh1

pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, I did want her at that time, just was the first time I was so turned on by her. I could understand if I was pre-teen/teen or something, but not to start when I'm in my 30s. I guess its because I lived far away for so long and mostly go up to visit for special occasions. So during those times she is dressed very nice, makeup, hair done up and smelling great.
I guess it was a little lie to say it was the only time I looked at her like that. It was a slow build up over the last two years. I slowly started to eye her up down and was like damn, she got some legs, then I would snap out real quick, saying to myself, 'Stop, that is your sister'. Just watching her put those hose on sent me over the top.
I reason I posted this topic now was that I was talking to her about 5 days ago and started to get a hard on and was stroking it a little while talking to her reminiscing about her sliding the hose on with legs spread.
pantyh1 is offline   Reply With Quote